JamPal

Newbie Intro's

802840-Brown_Ale_The_bottle_of_Dog-Newcastle_upon_Tyne.jpg

Ever been to the Curry Capital, Bigg Market? ;) Welcome Mate. All good fun here, glad to see you posting.

On this site there is no system to meagre and no comedy too weak.

Regards,

James.

Thanks James. Visited Newcastle in my youth as I lived further down the coast at the time. Great city, it was a bit depressing sleeping in the car with anyone else who didn't cop of though.

I once vomitted on a bobby boots when he knocked us up from a drink induced coma, sat in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition. Luckily he saw the funny side.

ClassikFan wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:

Cheers (good avatar BTW, man after my own heart!)

JAmes.

You cannot be serious James. Surely you don't sanction drinking beer from a plastic glass:shock:

Blimey Dope Show! Good Call.

Sheeeeeeat. Brown Bottle could you fetch a proper glass for Bracko please?

Cheers,

James.

I think Bracko needs a proper drink in the glass aswell, looks distinctly like lager from here.

Brown Bottle wrote:

Thanks James. Visited Newcastle in my youth as I lived further down the coast at the time. Great city, it was a bit depressing sleeping in the car with anyone else who didn't cop of though.

I once vomitted on a bobby boots when he knocked us up from a drink induced coma, sat in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition. Luckily he saw the funny side.

That was lucky mate..

Do I know you? You sound like an old pal of mine? :D

James.

BTW AK - how about re-sizing the image above for brown Bottles Avatar.. you know you want to. Unless someone has a jpeg of the original Viz character.

I tried doing it myself but my techie knowledge is not good enough. Either would do but I was given the nickname after the Viz character.

Guest Umberto

BrownBottle.gif

Hows that?

Should be fine for Avatar use.

I can set that as your avatar if you fancy it Brown Bottle?

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I come from West Sussex

I have been "into" Hifi for the past 15 or so years and have built up a reasonable system as detailed below

Exposure XVII, Exposure XVIII, Naim CDI, Pioneer DV-575A, Epos ES-14, Rega Ear,Grado SR-125, Yamaha DSP-E800, Epos ELS3C, Epos ELS3's oh and an Apple Ipod.

Speak to you soon

Paul.

pjdowns wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I come from West Sussex

I have been "into" Hifi for the past 15 or so years and have built up a reasonable system as detailed below

Exposure XVII, Exposure XVIII, Naim CDI, Pioneer DV-575A, Epos ES-14, Rega Ear,Grado SR-125, Yamaha DSP-E800, Epos ELS3C, Epos ELS3's oh and an Apple Ipod.

Speak to you soon

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the WigWam. I hope you find time to post your equipment list in the Wots yer nits n bobs section.

Speak toi you soon I hope.

Cheers,

James.

hifiwigwam wrote:

Ahh welcome welcome.. Glad you posted, I did notice you lurking ;) (This omniprecence thing is really cool).!

James, do much power do you have over the privacy options on this site?:? Do you perchance have complete access to our Wigwam Inboxes? If so, a pocket of us mutineers will have to take our secret bitching about you elsewhere instead. :D:D:D

;)

solidstateman wrote:

If so, a pocket of us mutineers will have to take our secret bitching about you elsewhere instead. :D:D:D

;)

That would be telling..

:D:D:D:D:D

hifiwigwam wrote:

I can set that as your avatar if you fancy it Brown Bottle?

Nice one mate, if you can that's great