Sign in to follow this  
chezi61

Chart cd's £6.99 . Delivered.

Guest purplepleaser

I am the same waiting on Play orAmazon to deliver. I want them Now not next week.

Lee:cs:

Thanks for the reply Chezi, I think I will stick with Amazon etc, three weeks is a loooooong time.:nup:

I buy a lot on the spur of the moment and as you and Lee have said I want the straight away, in fact I have even been paying Amazon extra for postage on the last few orders because I cant wait the five days for the super saver discount :roll:

What your opinion of Longview’s Mercury Subversions, I think it’s a great album, especially some of the Ulrich Schnauss remixes on the Subversions disk :^

Carl :)

That's where the High Street shopping is great. The satisfaction you CAN get going to a shop and getting what you want is superb , but 7/10 times online is better/cheaper.

Getting "rare" new vinyl is like that , you either work constant nightshift in a city (I live in a backwoods ex mining village) or work in the record shop.

oh to work???? in a record shop.:upgrade:

chezi.