beeroclock

Rooms for Saturday Night

I got the same thing when I tried to book the day the dates of the show were announced.

Decided to take a different/cheaper approach.

Hi

It seems that one can't book rooms to stay on Saturday night - is this because they are already booked out - or are they being released nearer the time?

cheers philip

Flight organised and lifts to and from my folks also organised.

Gonna make it realtively inexpensive to get there from France. Even sharing a room is gonna put the cost up to prohibitive levels. As it is i'm only just managing to wing it with SWMBO.

Penance may be interested in sharing a room.:shock:

Oh go on - do you mind sharing?

Flight organised and lifts to and from my folks also organised.

Gonna make it realtively inexpensive to get there from France. Even sharing a room is gonna put the cost up to prohibitive levels. As it is i'm only just managing to wing it with SWMBO.

Penance may be interested in sharing a room.:shock:

Sorry - misunderstanding - thought you knew of alternative method to booking the rooms, I will need my own room as sharing with my helper.

cheers phil

Doh my fault - sharing cheaper alternative, not sharing a room.:doh:

Sorry - misunderstanding - thought you new of anlternative method to booking the rooms, I will need my own room as sharing with my helper.

cheers phil

Last year you had to call up and tell them you where part of the chester group event to get a room.

Hold your horses guys!

There should be a special rate available for us when the time comes. Not there yet, I know it's gone all quiet, but we are busy busy. Full feedback soon. I promise!

Last year any chance at all of negotiating a group rate was dead in the water before it started due to over keen wammers booking rooms at the top rate and then happily posting 'I'm booked in!'

The hotel then proceeded to charge top rate as they knew the demand was more than supply.

I ended up paying 20% more for a pokey little single on a landing compared to a spacious (and cheaper) double the year before.

Sadly none. Despite supposedly being retired, theyre back in a pub I lived in when i was a teenager and the flat is very small indeed. I'm stopping in the room girlfriends were supposed to stay in....... which was, conveniently, next to my pit of a room.:shaggers:

So how many of us can your folk accommodate? :pint::pint::clout::pint:

What do you mean none!? It's a pub!! Wouldn't be the first time I've slept on the bench seats in a pub before. Landlord even cooked breakie next morning for me :^

Sadly none. Despite supposedly being retired, theyre back in a pub I lived in when i was a teenager and the flat is very small indeed. I'm stopping in the room girlfriends were supposed to stay in....... which was, conveniently, next to my pit of a room.:shaggers:

Oh yes. At a bare minimum, Sodders, Penance, me, Jack and James in the same place. All night. That serves booze.

Better let the relevant authorities know well in advance to save any unpleasantness later :cool:

Oddly enough the second pub i lived in age 3 to 7 was in Wath upon Dearne, hagues home town. My dad used to get his pop and beer at Hagues, and i have distant memories of going there with him to buy stock. Apparently the youn hague was a complete prick.....nowt changed there then.

My folks current pub is about 5 or 6 miles from Wath

Apparently william hague wants to know if anyone can share there bed with him.:dunno: