Sign in to follow this  
Testure

Belated Thankyou

Recommended Posts

Moderator

First of all a Big thanks to James and Chester for organising this years show and making it possible.:^:^

Thanks to Gazzer for sorting out the pies (and making his room the yummiest smelling oneof the show ):^:^

Thanks to Khapahkfor all the badges:^:^

Thanks to Mibbyfor organisingthe helpers and of couse the helpers for lugging kit and allowing exhibitors a break.:^:^

And finaly but most importantly thanks to all the exhibitors for all the time,effort and cost in lugging their system over to the Scalford, to make the show what it is Unique:^:^:^:^:^

Hope I haven't missed any one:nerves:

Role on 2011:testy1:

Testy

P.S. Thanks to Adamk for putting up with some of my tunes (Music for Cats !!!) and letting me try the Aura Note withhis wonderful Neats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll echo Testy's comments 100%.

Testy

Music for Cats was indeed a little hard to take........... What was the Japanese soundtrack that I liked ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Yeah big thumbs up for everyone involved in getting this on again and hopefully many years to come. :^

:hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I just want to thank all of YOU becuase without you all hauling your kit hundreds of miles cross country it would never have happened. Blimmin marvelous. :^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

AdamK wrote:

I'll echo Testy's comments 100%.

Testy

Music for Cats was indeed a little hard to take........... What was the Japanese soundtrack that I liked ??

424f28ea.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Testure wrote:

AdamK wrote:
I'll echo Testy's comments 100%.

Testy

Music for Cats was indeed a little hard to take........... What was the Japanese soundtrack that I liked ??

424f28ea.jpg

Is that the one you played in my room too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

JVS wrote:

Testure wrote:
AdamK wrote:
I'll echo Testy's comments 100%.

Testy

Music for Cats was indeed a little hard to take........... What was the Japanese soundtrack that I liked ??

424f28ea.jpg

Is that the one you played in my room too?

Yes:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.