Tel

What are you listening to right now?

I think the last time I listened to this album was over 10 years ago O.o

Tangerine Dream - Dream Sequence 

6277FC30-7821-4163-8F64-2DD65D3D033F.jpeg

Electro/Techno Reissue 2014 2x12" originally released 1999 - it doesn't get better than Drexciya.....

R-6064818-1417219468-8501.jpeg.jpg

Super Wammer

59862be48174e_1972_ziggy_cvr_fix_800sq1.jpg.af3dd4d111ab012eed748f17d5fe9389.jpg

David Bowie - Ziggy

LP, first pressing

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

61d6rGmf0ZL._SX355_.jpg

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Best Of

On CD

R-566728-1154125066.jpeg.jpg

Radiohead - Hail To The Thief

On CD

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

5abea48976236_PeterGabrielI.jpg.61a5255cfe9dcb1ffc8a6dd11a9457ac.jpg

Peter Gabriel - I

LP, first pressing. I also have a 200gm Classic Records test pressing of this, the SACD from 2003, and the 24/96 2015 remaster. Not that I like PG or anything :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, bigfool1956 said:

5abea48976236_PeterGabrielI.jpg.61a5255cfe9dcb1ffc8a6dd11a9457ac.jpg

Peter Gabriel - I

LP, first pressing. I also have a 200gm Classic Records test pressing of this, the SACD from 2003, and the 24/96 2015 remaster. Not that I like PG or anything :) 

PG Genesis were my favourite band , I bought this album and  TOTT  love them both , but it was never the same , I continued with a few Genesis albums but never bought another PG album , he was always a solo artist , the icing on the cake in Genesis but it couldn't last sadly .

• Upvote 1

Incredible singer, discovered him whilst watching another musician and was totally blown away, this mans voice is astonishing. Fabulous recording as well.

26251277227_9745a6e453.jpg

58 minutes ago, eddie-baby said:

Incredible singer, discovered him whilst watching another musician and was totally blown away, this mans voice is astonishing. Fabulous recording as well.

26251277227_9745a6e453.jpg

Toured with Phil Collins for years. He has a wonderful voice.

6 hours ago, bohemian said:

Any good?  I might be tempted if the material is decent.

It's a lot better 2nd or 3rd time around, but I think you have to be a real Hendrix fan to 'appreciate' it.  You'll notice I haven't bought it, it's the only official Hendrix album that I haven't - yet.  Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, Sumdumgi said:

Toured with Phil Collins for years. He has a wonderful voice.

Didn't know that. It was James Taylor I saw when I first discovered him. He did some accompaniment and he then did a few solo songs, the solo pieces were spectacular live, it was a holly crap this man can sing moment, was a fan instantly!

41 minutes ago, eddie-baby said:

Didn't know that. It was James Taylor I saw when I first discovered him. He did some accompaniment and he then did a few solo songs, the solo pieces were spectacular live, it was a holly crap this man can sing moment, was a fan instantly!

He and Amy Keys were regular backing singers for quite a number of Collins solo tours including the one he’s doing now. I’ve Seen him with Collins myself about 6 times. On what was supposed to be Collins final tour in 2005 McCuller injured his knee during rehearsals and missed quite a few dates and on each night he missed Collins mentioned McCuller and dedicated a song to him. Collins is a massive fan of him too !

Edited by Sumdumgi