49507338707_233e047c40_b.jpg

A Portal by Mr ff1d1l, on Flickr

Edited by ff1d1l
  • Like 2

Homework done, now for some sunday morning chill-time:

49510094047_df1a6603f5_b.jpgEmma by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus E-M1 Mk2/Sigma 56-1.4

• Like 4

Very wet and stormy here today. Shop window of my parents gallery blew in this morning, also an upstairs window, also a good number of angle slates blew off the roof and smashed the roof of his framing workshop in two places. They live in the next village, and are in their late eighties.
I took this just before the phone went.

49512216211_492a2dce55_h.jpg

Watercolours by Mr ff1d1l, on Flickr

Edited by ff1d1l
  • Like 8

Come on down:

49510106691_0f9192ea2f_b.jpgCome on down by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Frontage:

49510105351_2ef9c25781_b.jpgFrontage by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Do Not Disturb:

49510486102_e2686662d8_b.jpgConcentration by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus E-M1 Mk2 (top 2)

Olympus Pen F for DnD.

Sigma 56-1.4 DC DN

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Ha ....a few years ago we had an escapee, which...left owners garden via hedge and wall...crossed lane...over wall...over our hedge, over our drive, over a wall, ended up down the field behind our house.

We haven’t had it that bad but saw this in Sunderland yesterday. Someone stuck it on Ebay last night indicating ‘buyer collects’ :DDD247F53-43BE-4B5C-BBC6-E281DF245023.thumb.jpeg.df9c00c89b622ec9d19f7c0606fcbf36.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

49520394178_07f62fcdd4_b.jpgWaveWalker 1 by Les, on Flickr

Fuji XT3 with XF10-24

Wandering with a group of photo friends last night. Bitterly cold and too windy really but I was happy enough with this.

WaveWalker 1 is an innovative, eight-legged 'walking' jack-up barge designed especially for marine operations in rough seas, surf zones, beaches and other intertidal locations. It's parked up at the Corporation Quay in Sunderland after arriving at the weekend to shelter from Storm Ciara.  It's due to leave tomorrow but given the current weather forecast I'd expect to see it back this weekend :D

• Like 3

Now for something different! From a series I'm working on - An attempt at a surreal visualisation of Newton's Universal law of Gravitation.

49526900461_c99579a4fc_b.jpg

Universal Law of Gravitation by Tillman Kleinhans  ARPS EFIAP/s  DPAGB BPE4*  Hon LCPU, on Flickr

All components photographed with a Canon 5D4, then combined in Photoshop CC.

Edited by tkimages
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, tkimages said:

Now for something different! From a series I'm working on - An attempt at a surreal visualisation of Newton's Universal law of Gravitation.  With a little help from Dali and Marcel Caram.  From a series I'm working on - the visual representation of the laws, theories and hypothesis that govern the universe.

Excellent. I envy your skills. I'm still trying to get to grips with the very basics in Photoshop and currently trying to colourise some good quality scans of black & white images from my childhood. I've watched every related Youtube video and read loads of stuff but I'm still finding it hard going.

20 minutes ago, Sumdumgi said:

Excellent. I envy your skills. I'm still trying to get to grips with the very basics in Photoshop and currently trying to colourise some good quality scans of black & white images from my childhood. I've watched every related Youtube video and read loads of stuff but I'm still finding it hard going.

Thanks Les.  It's not easy colourising old photos, getting the right colour and colour depth is tricky.

1 hour ago, tkimages said:

Now for something different! From a series I'm working on - An attempt at a surreal visualisation of Newton's Universal law of Gravitation.

49526900461_c99579a4fc_b.jpg

Universal Law of Gravitation by Tillman Kleinhans  ARPS EFIAP/s  DPAGB BPE4*  Hon LCPU, on Flickr

All components photographed with a Canon 5D4, then combined in Photoshop CC.

Love this, it immediately made me think of Dali B|

1 hour ago, ae111sr said:

Love this, it immediately made me think of Dali B|

I do like a bit of Dali, one of my favourite artists.  I also have to admit to a bit of inspiration from digital artist Marcel Caram.

Edited by tkimages
  • Like 1

Cadenza:

49530084656_77886b63dd_b.jpgCadenza by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Peg:

49529580023_7301358cac_b.jpgPeg by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Ricoh GRIII
  • Like 1