Sign in to follow this  
JamPal

MA Gr20 and Sounds of Music

Recommended Posts

:D:^

A thread on Sounds of Music later too. :shock: What a shop!:love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holy craps:shock:ok Im behind - but just realised theres a signature series now...

hmm i thought they were releasing a platinum range. Either way how are the GS-10's??

Anyone heard them... I keep playing with the idea of going to standmounts. Just missing something that I felt I had with the old B&W's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RJdio wrote:

Good to see somethings never go out of style.

what speaker cables being used ?

I'm using Atlas 2.1 to good effect right now. Just getting used to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

hifiwigwam wrote:

RJdio wrote:
Good to see somethings never go out of style.

what speaker cables being used ?

I'm using Atlas 2.1 to good effect right now. Just getting used to them.

you don't find them too bright jim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rudolph hucker wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:
RJdio wrote:
Good to see somethings never go out of style.

what speaker cables being used ?

I'm using Atlas 2.1 to good effect right now. Just getting used to them.

you don't find them too bright jim?

not at all. Very nice so far. I'm getting a lot more detail and better sound stage, tighter bass (positioning still needs a little work). Very pleased so far.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biscuit wrote:

looking good :cool:

Sounding very good. A big step up actually.

Had Night Fly, then some Dirge now DTOSM and it all sounds very clean, smooth and detailed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds of Music is by far the best HiFi shop i have ever been in. Very friendly chap and all of the best HiFi in one place.

Me and Duvet had a listen to some Hanson Speakers (£20k :shock:) being driven by an Oracle CDP into Boulder amps. Fwerkin eck, what a sound!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hifiwigwam wrote:

Sounds of Music is by far the best HiFi shop i have ever been in. Very friendly chap and all of the best HiFi in one place.

Me and Duvet had a listen to some Hanson Speakers (£20k :shock:) being driven by an Oracle CDP into Boulder amps. Fwerkin eck, what a sound!

when you buying them then;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Effem

hifiwigwam wrote:

DSCN2811.jpg

They sort of look "just right" standing next to the Corras rack. That was a good move getting the MA's Jim :^

Do you realise just how much you might haveto fork out to better it? :nerves:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.