Sign in to follow this  
JamPal

Dolly Parton

... and blonde hair and (had) a tiny waist and a purdy face. Wrote a load of famous songs and has her own amusement park.

Also did really well for herself with a smart business brain and a fair bit of talent.

Dolly.

And the cloned sheep was named after her!

;)

Didn't shewrite the dreadful 'I will always love you'? Bad show, Dolly.

But http://musicstore.real.com/music_store/preview.ram?trackid=7481753and http://pgoh.free.fr/jolene_parton.ramare great. Nice one, Dolly.

hifiwigwam wrote:

She's got fucking enormous Tits. What else?

And their fake :cs:having felt a couple of pairs of fake tits :Not Sure:give me the real thing any day, preferably Kelly Brooks :oj:

Chewie wrote:

give me the real thing any day, preferably Kelly Brooks :oj:

homer_simpson_drool.jpg

Dolly Parton has openly admitted having had at least one breast lift and several face lifts, but she has strongly denied any breast enlargements.

She is a refreshingly honest American! And yes she did write the song that Whitney Houston murdered, but her version moves the listener, rather than moves the listener to the toilet!

But if I was given the choice between Kelly Brook and Dolly Parton in their natural prime for one night, I'd choose Kelly in her current prime.

If asked who to live with for a year ... Dolly in her long lost prime!

Guest earl of sodbury

While Dolly's still one of my all-time favourite football-smugglers, you wouldn't actually want herto test-drive the blankets - be a bit like setting out to sea on HMS Victory - looks fine on the outside, but you know bits will start falling-off the moment the sheets start flapping...