Sign in to follow this  
subterranean-alien

Artists/bands you dont usually admit you like

Guest earl of sodbury

mutter... chumble... *coff* ... er... Kid Creole & The Coconuts ... harrumph... um... The Wurzels ... *coff* :shf:

um, eofs...

chezi61 wrote:

Cloth-Ears wrote:
Paragon: Go, away......

Tut Tut Rag Lugs. Al git the hose tae ye.Or yir tail ower a claithes line.:P

Not nice to be cheeky to newbies.

chezi.

Hehe, thanks for the support chezi61, but I feel he was being sarcastic..however, you do make me feel valued, and that makes a welcome change from certain other forums that I could (but won't) mention. Cheers.

Guest Umberto

Cloth-Ears wrote:

I merely recognise Cat superiority and await the fulfilling of prophesy that they will rule.

Cats already rule (at least mine does). He likes to piss all over the house and shit on the living room carpet.

Don't you just luv em.

Guest earl of sodbury

Not, in my experience, such an uncommon problem, unfortunately...

Still, as I discovered, by judicious application of a well-honed paring-knife, the average housecat can be niftily converted into a pair of furry boxer shorts, plus an appetising barbecued snack, with commendable facility... :^

HTHs, eofs

Guest earl of sodbury

Cloth-Ears wrote:

You're a hard man EoS .

Your every move and action is being watched from above.One day you will face judgement and perhaps even go to Hell.

Hell is a place where dogs snap at your legs continually and as you try to move away you slip on their shit which is everywhere. Then they circle over you and drool long lines of sliver onto your face. You can never sleep because of the barking and they never stop tormenting you. With a pit-bull-terrier's teeth threatening your bollocks they force you eat a bowl of plaque scraped from their teeth.

Ye are warned !

Hmmm, your vision of Hell is grim, disturbing and all-too-plausible...

And these pants itch.

Cloth-Ears wrote:

Paragon , to explainChezi61's threats to turn the garden hose on me or throw me over a washing line, I must tell you that people believe that I think I am a Cat. In fact I merely recognise Cat superiority and await the fulfilling of prophesy that they will rule.

Dude I could/would never harm a cat. My wife and I have four cat's plus a stray that she oh so kindly took in to our family.

The cats already rule the roost, just try getting a seat in THEIR house. The only thing they don't own is the Hifi and music collection , although they do own the box containing my vinyl collection. Got them with the speakers tho , coz I made perspex and aluminium covers. Not to be nasty , more to prevent speakers becoming another scratching post.

So I apologise for the threat but heh one of our cats jumps into the bath when the water is running out , I've seen it in water 4 inches deep , WHY????

chezi.

Guest earl of sodbury

PARAGON wrote:

I am looking forward to moving in the next few weeks. What I am really looking forward to is being able to get a cat. I was thinking about a rescue cat, not really bothered what breed so long as it won't shit in the laundry basket...

One tip with rescue cats - most of 'em have never seen a litter tray, but will have read a lot of newspapers with the old bronze monocle -Never leave your newspaper lying around unless you've finished reading it . . . . . . :shock:

And when choosing don't get the one that you feel sorry for, nor them as cowers in corners - they'll be too feral to be any good; the over-friendly ones will be needy attention-seeking neurotic gits, the ones that ignore you one way or the other are the best bet IME.

enjoy, it's much the best way to acquire a cat, lots of the poor little sods needing housing...

churz, eofs

And when choosing don't get the one that you feel sorry for, nor them as cowers in corners - they'll be too feral to be any good; the over-friendly ones will be needy attention-seeking neurotic gits, the ones that ignore you one way or the other are the best bet IME.

Same advice should also apply when choosing ‘a woman’.

Especially avoid those that shit on yer newspaper – not healthy. :?

Guest earl of sodbury

mosfet wrote:

Same advice should also apply when choosing ‘a woman’.

Especially avoid those that shit on yer newspaper – not healthy. :?

:raoflmfao:Give that gent a cigar!