Sign in to follow this  
rockmeister

nikon D90 testing

Hi rockmeister

are you still after reviews on nikon D90 if you are What Digital Camera

for November issue has about 6 pages gets a 91% score (GOLD AWARD)

Super Wammer

I knew there was some reason why Asda for 3 weeks is selling great de facto standard D50 for £75.

Finally taken the plunge after a 3/4 year 'muse' and am getting a D90 with 18-105 and 70-300 both VR from Grays of Westminster on 6 months interest free credit. works out about 195 a month with filters, spare battery, 4gb card etc.

Hoo bloody rah. Should arrive thursday, so will post up a snap or two in due course.

(SNAPS??????? I paint with light).

Nice to see you again ;-)

D90's a great choice, seems to have similar picture quality to the D300, with a slightly different emphasis on the facilities/gadgets..

Look forward to your piccies :^

ta:)had a very sensible rest, but it's good to post, although probably a lot less than previously. Really looking forward to the camera. PS, the olympus had it's first run out for year 12 photography module, which started yesterday. I promise I'll scan a shot or two for you to admire(?) asap...it's working fine, and I love the tamron 24mm.:):)

It's good to chill occasionally :^

Btw I'm over the moon that the Olympus is working properly, I don't think that I put more than 15-20 rolls of film through it, so it needs a good workout... ;-)

The Tamron 24mm is great, loved shooting cars etc through it and the distortion was superb, I've recently bought the Sigma 10-20mm and iirc I just don't get that stretched effect with it that the Tamron gave, even at 10mm :?.. But it's a great lens nonetheless..

Look forward to seeing the results from your proteges ;-):D