garn63

Amp & Cd player Free. Conditions apply.

Posted (edited)

Hi...I have a Musical Fidelity XA-100R Integrated amp and an X-Ray Cd player.  They are available for free but unfortunately the P+P will have to be paid for.

Ideally if you are in receipt of a state pension/receive income support or have had to retire early through ill health then you are welcome to have them.   (AIso if you are a young member and on a low income.)    It might provide a welcome distraction at this present time.  I hope so.

Maybe established members know of someone who could benefit and enjoy them ?  They are in great condition and work fine.

No bluffer's or blaggers please....We've got enough of those. If you have bought an extra deep freeze in the last 2 weeks....eat instead ?

Feel free to contact me if you would like them.

Onwards ! ☺

Edited by garn63
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Good of you to offer them up to someone who's in dire straits especially in the current environment. I hope they go to a suitable good home.

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

PM sent

Edited by vintageaxeman

Have now agreed to send both items to a good home....so they are no longer available.  Thx.

Absolutely top class work here OP. I can't think of a better time to get a little light in a dark time. 

Well done.

• Like 1