MrDTuk

Spare power amp?

Recommended Posts

Super Wammer
On 26/03/2020 at 11:24, It Cost How Much!?! said:

If you still need one, I have a few.

Hi Bob not seen you on here much hope you and your family are well. I am going to be cheeky and ask if you have a power amp spare that would power a pair of Quad ESL57 speakers. I am having some issues with my Krell and do not have a spare amp .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, bencat said:

Hi Bob not seen you on here much hope you and your family are well. I am going to be cheeky and ask if you have a power amp spare that would power a pair of Quad ESL57 speakers. I am having some issues with my Krell and do not have a spare amp .

Got a quad 405 or a Croft 4S, and a pair of Quad II. 

Edited by It Cost How Much!?!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, It Cost How Much!?! said:

Got a quad 405 or a Croft 4S, and a pair of Quad II. 

Hi Bob very kind of you to offer would like to try the Croft as I have a Croft OTL that is down South which I just not yet heard . PM 

me with how you want me to pick it up .

Edited by bencat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer
18 hours ago, It Cost How Much!?! said:

Got a quad 405 or a Croft 4S, and a pair of Quad II. 

My IA MB845SEs have developed an intermittent fault any chance of borrowing the 405 to run my 989s? until repair shops are open again, happy to cover postage costs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer

I have a couple of boxes that might just fit the bill will bring them with me tomorrow and you can have them if they will help .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2020 at 09:53, Lurch said:

My IA MB845SEs have developed an intermittent fault any chance of borrowing the 405 to run my 989s? until repair shops are open again, happy to cover postage costs

405 packed up with a box from Bencat, PM me details pls. 

It has DIN input by the way, as was the Quad way. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.