radiant red

Another Charity shop find 😊

Super Wammer
12 hours ago, Monitor Gold Ten said:

Excellent philosophy. One I'll be remembering when I go to Tonbridge Audio Jumble tomorrow... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😎 😎 😎 

Good luck with that today.. make sure you take some plastic covers for the rain 🌧. Do report back on what you see/find/buy πŸ‘πŸ»

On 08/02/2020 at 19:50, radiant red said:

If you go to Henley about a month after the regatta, you will find suits and shoes worn once which came from London costing Β£1000’s I got a suit for Β£70 which was over Β£900 πŸ‘πŸ»

Yes, but who would want to wear one of Jacob Rees-Smugs sweaty old suits.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, radiant red said:

Good luck with that today.. make sure you take some plastic covers for the rain 🌧. Do report back on what you see/find/buy πŸ‘πŸ»

I didn't have to travel too far. I took my neighbour with me. I bought some NOS JAN Spec Phillips 6922 Valves and three NOS Mullard ECC83 Valves ! My neighbour did well. He neighbour bought a Cambridge Audio Azur 340A Integrated Amplifier. Sounds lovely!Β 

My NOS Valves are bloody lovely! Massive difference noticed by my neighbour as well. More depth and warmth. And these were my neighbours findings... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😎 😎 😎 

• Like 1

Super Wammer
7 hours ago, alphatoner said:

Yes, but who would want to wear one of Jacob Rees-Smugs sweaty old suits.

I dunno but i know of quite a few fat peeps that at least wish they could fit into oneΒ :sofa:

• Haha 1