Sign in to follow this  
mcgilroy

Educate me on Linn speaker cables pls

I have lengths of both K400 and k600. Ninkas only need three, so k600 is working fine. If I ever got a four driver speaker, I thought I would zip tie the K400 and k600 together. Will that ruin whatever spacing and twisting is being used to separate the magical electromagnetism going on in the wires?

On 20/01/2020 at 12:19, akamatsu said:

A few years ago, I sent a surplus Tukan woofer to someone in or near Mexico City.

By the way, Eriku is Erik in Japanese. My brother's name is Eric, so I got to hear "Eriku" from my mom my entire life.

watashi wa eriku desu! yoroshiku da!

• Like 1

Linn K seires speaker cables are not very common here either... I was about to take "the risk" and buy me used pair for my passive AKURATE 242 speakers (nowadays I have them hooked up BI WIRE) for a test and know if this K series is better than my actual speaker cables (3 months ago I had BELDEN speaker cables).

But 2 months ago I could afford MIT Terminator 4..... then upgraded to Terminator 2 amazing speakers cables, I couldn't be more happier with those!
I do recommend them --- give then a try !!!    

4 hours ago, eriku said:

watashi wa eriku desu! yoroshiku da!

jyouzu da ne

Edited by akamatsu

14 hours ago, akamatsu said:

jyouzu da ne

私は日本のHiFi Wigwamにつまずいたことを知りませんでした.      😊

Edited by Paulssurround

9 hours ago, Paulssurround said:

私は日本のHiFi Wigwamにつまずいたことを知りませんでした

Translation:  I didn't realize that I'd stumbled upon the Japanese Wigwam sight.

Sign in to follow this