TheFlash

Bargain!

Super Wammer

2CDDD485-7124-4385-BA77-74C32E5EF05C.thumb.jpeg.c50cd313b1782afb9c5dbd2fee1ee3ea.jpeg

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123948091393 

Edited by TheFlash

'kinell :o

£55k new !!

I'd love to hear them...

However, is no one going to mention the elephant in the room...

It's like the designer got drunk, lost ideas on what to come up with, and thought bugger it I'll just draw a snail.

They are ugly as hell.

• Haha 2

The design looks like it does for sound acoustic reasons, not just to cause controversy!

I think they look better when not in a box! They look a bit like the designer had watched too many Alien movies but I could certainly live with them if they sounded good enough.

b-w-nautilus-3-jpg.137160

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I think they look better when not in a box! They look a bit like the designer had watched too many Alien movies but I could certainly live with them if they sounded good enough.

'I'm sorry sir, but we don't have any bags big enough for the speakers'.

'That's a pity - In that case, I'll just have a couple of metres of 79 strand'.

'Right you are sir. See you again soon.'

• Haha 2

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, MartinC said:

Agreed! You’d think if you were looking for £40k, you’d show off their, er, distinctive looks to full effect.

On 18/01/2020 at 11:35, MartinC said:

I've listened to them once (a blue pair just like this one) and they sound good enough. But I couldn't live with them unless they were hiding behing acoustically transparent curtains. And if I could afford a pair then I would also be able to afford the curtains. So I guess I could live with them after all.

8 minutes ago, tuga said:

I've listened to them once (a blue pair just like this one) and they sound good enough. But I couldn't live with them unless they were hiding behing acoustically transparent curtains. And if I could afford a pair then I would also be able to afford the curtains. So I guess I could live with them after all.

Call me shallow but if I'd paid £40k on a pair of speakers I'd want to be able to see them!

• Like 1