linnman

F/S; REL T5i Sub Woofer

I have for sale my REL T5i in gloss black and in excellent condition. Owned by me from new in 2016. Comes with original REL connection leads and UK mains cable, in original box with original packaging.

£325 or best close offer.

Now reduced to £300

Collection from West Midlands would be preferable due to weight but can be couriered at cost, (estimated £25)

IMG_0224.jpg.184b6331911fe838eb2dd97b6b8c44b8.jpgIMG_3606.jpg.e30a0d52ea2c5ed73172a82024a5eb65.jpgIMG_8014.jpg.4eb379df0b0dc9261f88f0c1c6d19666.jpgIMG_3379.jpg.fee63b4bf73cf74fef74bff9917dc163.jpg

Edited by linnman

Superb sub that's as good with music as it is with movies. Lightning fast and will even complement large floorstanders as well as standmounts. Set up right and it will sound like you are not even running a sub, just speakers that are digging deeeeep! Glws

24 minutes ago, krellmad said:

Superb sub that's as good with music as it is with movies. Lightning fast and will even complement large floorstanders as well as standmounts. Set up right and it will sound like you are not even running a sub, just speakers that are digging deeeeep! Glws

Yes, I only ever used with standmounts for music, and agree with your comments, never aware of the sub but it did improve mid range.