notaclue

Princely Harold and Meghan

I have no opinion on this. 

I am in badly need of an opinion about Princely Harold* and Meghan.

If somebody asks me about it, what should I say?

Ideally I would like opinions that allow me to consider the Queeen's** thoughts. So if you could supply an opinion that includes something along the lines of "well, Herr Majesty reckons that Princely Harold and Meghan are..." that would be super. 

* I believe I am right in thinking Harry is short for his real name of Princely Harold.
** I believe I am right in thinking that Queen is spelt with three 'e's when referring to Herr Majesty Queeen Elizabath.

• Haha 1

I believe Prince Philip is reported to have said "frankly my dear, I don't give a sh*t". This of course may be incorrect.

• Haha 4

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
But she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she changes from day to day
I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
Someday She’s going to make Meghan Whine
Someday She’s going to make Meghan Whine.
:cs:

It's a storm in a teacup. A very expensive bone china one. The whole thing merits a small fraction of a column inch just underneath the obits in the gutter press and even then, that would be giving it more attention than it deserves.

• Upvote 2

Well, Herr Majesty reckons that Princely Harold and Meghan are ................ not who they seem !

If you look closely at their foreheads, you will see subtle, veiny looking ripples that appear from time to time. Look closely and you will see.

Yes, Harry and Meghan have been taken over :o

Maybe I am getting confused with something else. 

Is it that they launched a missile attack on a US air base in Iraq? No wonder Herr Majesty isn't happy. No way should members of the Royal Family be launching missile attacks.

I am hugely upset that this boring story has been given so much time on BBC News and Question Time tonight.

WW3 has just started but we need to spend more time on whether Meghan has gone home to Canada as reported in the Daily Fail. Good Grief............O.o

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, notaclue said:

* I believe I am right in thinking Harry is short for his real name of Princely Harold.

Henry

Gonna live in California I believe , bet William is well jealous with him having to parade around functions with his Stepford wife .