Aristillus

North East Bake Off (NEBO 11)

Posted (edited)

olfpEIi.jpg https://i.imgur.com/olfpEIi

Edited by Aristillus
Too many pictures.

G'day gents. All squared up with the landlord of The Wellington so we have the room for the day guys. I intend to bring along my Kralk Audio TDB12 monitors and my Avondale amps to get things kicked off. Who is bringing what? be nice if someone brings a valve amp.

Super Wammer

Hi Steve 

i might be able to journey up from Wrexham and could bring my Lector 4 box cd/DAC, type 26 DHT Preamp and 845 monoblocks.  I don't do Facebook ....is it all arranged on there ? 

Super Wammer

I will bring my Alpha2delta PS1 valve 2 box phono stage (Jessica’s PS) but not my TT as it would have already travelled to Kegworth and one long trip is enough. Also a Puritan mains purifier, it has quite an acclaim at BO’s I have taken it to

Jessica xx

• Like 1

Tiz shaping up to be a canny gig is it not?

Posted (edited)

Fellow Neboites. I have had to pull the sensible lever on Nebo 11. I thinks we have to be safe and also respect not only the law but the danger it may pose on health be it ours or those we could infect. Best to live safely and arrange it at a more appropriate time. I know this is a disappointment but i would rather do it now rather than a week or a few days before the event. So it is now on hold. Really sorry guys. Hopefully those who may have arranged accomodation will get the chance to obtain a refund or a coupon rebooking at a later date. Many thanks and once again my apology.

JuGzdpv.jpg

Edited by Aristillus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Inevitable really but as the saying goes we live to fight another day