JohnnyBuchan

Russ Andrews "The Silencer" any good?

3 hours ago, MickC said:

@JohnnyBuchan I’ve found my old Silencer - it’s from 2001, but I doubt there’s anything inside that would go off. If you’re in the UK It’s yours for a tenner inc. p&p if you’d like it. If you find it doesn’t help, or even makes things worse, you can always shift it on through ebay.

I’m unable to sort anything out until the New Year, but let me know if you’re interested.

Mick

That would be brilliant thanks Mick, certainly worth a try for sure. Zap me a note on jbhome001@aol.com and we can sort the details.

Cheers JB

I use the Russ Andrews 'super clamp' components that you fit into a 13amp plug of a power cable. I only know that things sound even better with them fitted and at about £7 a plug so it doesn't cost much. Try one and If you can't hear any improvements then you have lost £7 so not any big deal. I also use a Russ Andrews power supply on my Arcam rPhono stage which was a big leap in performance over the supplied one so I only have positive experiences with them as a business and look forward to trying out more of their products but only the ones I can afford as some are way out of my price range. 

• Like 1