Conrad Johnson Premier 350 SA

Legendary CJ 350SA for sale – 350 watts per channel; unassuming from the outside and audio gold with limitless power when doing its thing!

Has been used to power my Genesis Technology speakers which it has done flawlessly and sounding glorious – as good as the many reviews online suggest. Only reason for sale is so I can try valves - I was tempted to hold onto the 350 but can’t justify it and would struggle to find a safe place for it. UK 240V version with manual, uprated power cable and schematics

Condition is great other than a only seen up-close, small ding to the top corner edge of the faceplate from previous owner. Flash for the photo has made the front panel look dusty but it really is pristine; I will give it a clean :-) New RRP was £8k so a bargain at £3,250

Local pickup from Staffordshire as it weighs 40kg, and I’m very happy to demonstrate

IMG_1152.jpeg.2dcb56068fd642513113285070f0b812.jpegCJ350SA.thumb.jpg.e65caebc266f2eecab2bae6dfee9fb1b.jpg1732008314_CJ350SA2.thumb.jpg.5a4f6fb023c2e872860399260873a3ab.jpg

Edited by Bethelcat
added extra library photo
  • Like 1

This CJ 350SA is meant to be the total business power-amp, Martin Colloms rates it extremely highly!! Have a bump on me David.
Peter

Most grateful, thank you. I have certainly enjoyed my time with it; a fantastic amp
  • Like 1

This is a seriously rare bit of kit and astonishingly cheap. I paid £5400 for mine after a 2 year search a couple of years ago and I haven’t seen another one offered since. And every one I’d seen prior was that kind of money (ie over £5k) except for one in Lithuania that was available for about £4300 in 2015. 

This is a sensational opportunity for someone. 

Edited by kneesup
  • Like 2

This is a seriously rare bit of kit and astonishingly cheap. I paid £5400 for mine after a 2 year search a couple of years ago and I haven’t seen another one offered since. And every one I’d seen prior was that kind of money except for one in Lithuania that was available for about £4300 in 2015. 
This is a sensational opportunity for someone. 

Thank you; it is priced to sell! You could always biamp... :-)