bencat

FREE Various LP,s some Classical

Super Wammer

My Sister is moving to the US very soon and she has about 60 or so LP,s some classical and others. We have no time left to sort them but anyone who can collect them is welcome to them all . These will be in the Southport area and need to be collected in the next week or so maximum . PM me if there is any interest or they are going to a Charity Shop .

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Hi Andrew, I'll take them please and offer any unwanted or duplicates back on here FOC

Super Wammer

Of course Paul you are welcome will get them from my Sisters and you can then collect them from me .  Will drop you a line when I have got them here .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Paul I'd be happy to take the duplicates/ unwanted sign you’re still heading to Aberdeen occasionally. My other half works for Save the Children so some of them might end up for a good cause if that was acceptable.

Super Wammer

ah Peter, sadly I moved #1 down from Aberdeen to near London in September so unlikely unless I visit Elite Audio.

Love the cause that you suggest, are you going to Kegworth?

Good on many fronts I’m sure Paul, but unfortunately not exchanging classical vinyl! 

Anyway, do PM me when you’ve got things sorted out with Andrew’s records and we can see if anything can be done to get spares off your hands.

BW

Peter

Super Wammer

will do, won't be simple pick up I'm sure - expecting pies and music will be involved

Super Wammer

To anyone on interested in this thread and my offer. As seems to happen at this time of year plans have to change and neither Maverick  or my self have a nice easy run . We hope to sort things out in the breal between Christmas and New Year and Maverick will let all of you know when he has sorted the wheat from the chaff. Apologies for the delays but it is just what happens .

Absolutely no problem from my point of view Andrew and Paul. Hope everything gets sorted out and you both have a good Christmas.

Super Wammer

thanks Peter, will try to list them all for triage in the NY