Howard

Wanted: Wanted: Beard p100

Well, you never know, someone may have one going spare, even if it needs a bit of work. 

There's one on ebay, but it looks a bit ropy to me, with rust spots even inside. I'm not prepared to take the risk. 

• Upvote 1

A bit ropey is somewhat of an understatement. It looks like it was in storage for a while. At the bottom of a lake.

Edited by rabski
  • Haha 2

Or if you would consider a P50 I have one which I would consider parting with... vu meters and sounds very good too :-)

Yes I am interested, I’ll send you a private message later today, the man with the P100 hasn’t replied and it’s not clear to me when he placed his ad, it could be very old. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Yes I am interested, I’ll send you a private message later today, the man with the P100 hasn’t replied and it’s not clear to me when he placed his ad, it could be very old. 

Never heard of the site before either I was after a nice valve amp about 4 weeks ago I came up on  this so bye beware .there is another email address  for a company that has upkeped the amp maybe they might be able to supply a number ?