Sign in to follow this  
lowendall

Mini disk quiet good

So been sorting out , ready to move on , selling , i have 4 mini disk ? Units ? But had a few tunes on disk today forgotten how enjoable these can sound, to my ears yes they seem to roll the top end off, but recording even live from a sound desk they sound good, i cannot to my ear s hear any real differancein the various decks i have including a nice sony mid range thing mj 350 sort of thing and also a professional, tascam 301 mark 2 

Sadly about 100 disks were mistakenly put to the tip? So i only have about a dozen disks , but still nice to record radio shows etc , i seem to be spoilt for choice as i use a alesis master deck 9600 thing to record live to a hard drive ,the cd side of the unit seems to be playing up , 

regards , slowendall  

I really liked my Sony deck back when they were popular. I also sold a number of sealed blank disks recently and they went for a surprising amount of money, so someone still loves them.

I still have my sony deck. Really good editing features. Easy to copy from CD. 

Yes the editing thing is good never used it for cds , but for live two track from a mixer , yes easy to edit in to parts etc , 

i am going to put these in the sale post as soon as i can work out how, i think i also need to send money ? Is this correct? 

22 hours ago, lowendall said:

i am going to put these in the sale post as soon as i can work out how, i think i also need to send money ? Is this correct? 

The Private Classifieds are free , just read the posting rules .

https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/128328-using-the-classifieds-read-this-before-posting/

• Upvote 1