Sign in to follow this  
VanZapp

B&W 804S

I've decided to scale down to stand mounts and so these excellent speakers are now for sale. I have the original boxes and grills. These are in pretty much mint condition. Lovely cherry veneer finish.

From the spec sheet;

Description: 3-way vented-box system Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω) Frequency Range: -6dB at 30Hz and 50kHz Dimensions: H 1020mm W 238mm D 351mm H 40.2” W 9.4” D 13.8” (not including feet) Frequency Response: 38Hz – 20kHz ±2dB on reference axis Weight: 28 kg / 62 lbs. Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)

I'd prefer collection so the purchaser can inspect and hear them thoroughly, but would meet up to an hours radius from Kings Lynn in Norfolk.

£1,800

Nki8p3w.jpg

vTheGzd.jpg

• Like 2

Super Wammer

Absolute classic, if I had the room I’d nab these.

One of the first true higher end speakers I ever heard growing up.

GLWS.

Non of my business of course. But as a long standing serial changer...you'll likely regret this move....:) 

Just now, Mad4it said:

Non of my business of course. But as a long standing serial changer...you'll likely regret this move....:) 

LOL.  You might be right, but we'll be moving house in the not too distant and the new listening space will definitely be smaller.

...and thanks hlinden.

Edited by VanZapp

I had a pair of these, bought them when they first came out and held onto them for years. I was running a Krell amp with them and sometimes, usually when having a drink, I would absolutely hammer them. No need for a sub with these beauties, and not a single problem in about 12 years. They also do low level very well. End game speakers for a lot of people.

Glws