Super Wammer

When you open Konfig, it will see a new DSM on the network - first page of Konfig, top left, it lists the device you're currently looking at - alongside this there is a CHANGE hyperlink - click there and choose the DSM you want to manage.  Once you've selected the AEDSM, the Exakt tab will relate to whichever Exaktbox(es) or speakers you have plugged into it.

If you have just the one DSM on your network, that's the one Konfig will show you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sunbeamgls said:

When you open Konfig, it will see a new DSM on the network - first page of Konfig, top left, it lists the device you're currently looking at - alongside this there is a CHANGE hyperlink - click there and choose the DSM you want to manage.  Once you've selected the AEDSM, the Exakt tab will relate to whichever Exaktbox(es) or speakers you have plugged into it.

If you have just the one DSM on your network, that's the one Konfig will show you.

Okay, that doesn't sound so advanced :) But does it matter if I change inside the web config in my Linn Account or on the desktop

Super Wammer
38 minutes ago, CaptenBonScott said:

Okay, that doesn't sound so advanced :) But does it matter if I change inside the web config in my Linn Account or on the desktop

Nope, next time you open the other one, the changes will be reflected.

If you're doing SPACE, you'll need to be on the device where your SPACE configuration is saved - you can export it from Konfig onto the laptop, then import it back in again to use with the AEDSM.

• Like 1