Sign in to follow this  
The Chronicals

Studio Connection Black Star Cables, Argentum Acoustics (XLO) Proteus-12 Power Cable, IFI ITube Buffer, Mogami 3104 DCT+ Speaker Cables

Cables and Stuff for Sale..

After investing more than I should have done  in these cables at completely the wrong time, I realised I should have been far more responsible as an adult and deal with far more pressing financial matters instead of burying myself into the stereo! so for sale at bargain prices...

1 x Studio Connections Black Star 1.5m RCA, mint condition,  rrp £2800 - £600 inc Delivery

2 x Studio Connections Black Star 1m IEC>UK 13A Mains Cable, mint condition, rrp £800 - £200 each inc Delivery SOLD

1 x Argentum Acoustics 1m IEC-Furutech UK Mains Cable, mint condition - rrp £800, £200 inc Delivery (The Furutech Plug is £95 on its own new)

2 x 2.5m (approx) Mogami 3104 DCT Speaker Cables SOLD

1 x IFI ITube Tube Buffer with IFI 5V Quiet PSU (not being sold separately), IFI on its own with manual, PSU with all add ons, original boxes, tiny chip in the paint on the top as seen in the photo, rrp £450 - £225 inc Delivery SOLD

All cables De-oxit treated

Collection welcome from South London  if preferred, from a non-smoking one kitten home.

Apologies for the crappy lighting in the photos, I can assure you, there are no 'amber' tinges to any of the kit.

IMG-4150.jpg

IMG-4151.jpg

IMG-4152.jpg

IMG-4153.jpg

IMG-4154.jpg

IMG-4155.jpg

IMG-4156.jpg

IMG-4165.jpg

IMG-4167.jpg

Edited by The Chronicals

Hi Michael,

Pm sent

Mogami and both Black Star Mains SOLD

RCA Reserved till Sunday (but interested parties are welcome to email to secure if that deal falls through)

Bump, IFI SOLD