bolton_paul

Puresound A10 Line Integrated Valve Amplifier for sale, only 3 months old!!

Puresound A10 Line Integrated Valve Amplifier for sale.

I bought this from The Audio Counsel in Diggle just 3 months ago, for £730, having auditioned it against more expensive competition and it blew them away.

I think it's a stunning amp. for the price and I was very pleased with it indeed.

However....a friend suddenly decided to sell their very expensive AudioNote amplifier at a price I couldn't refuse so I bought that and now I have to regretfully sell my Puresound.

A copy of the purchase invoice is attached and the amplifier comes, of course, with it's original box, user guide, mains lead etc. 

Still under it's original manufacturer's warranty.

Unmarked and barely run in (it's had probably around 100 hours use).

Asking price is £650ovno.

I would *much* prefer collection but you're welcome to book your own courier and send me the labels etc. if you live too far away to collect (note : I did look at Parcelforce but amplifiers are listed in their 'non compensation' exclusions for any damage in transit so please check carefully if you do go the courier route, obviously it's your / your courier's responsibility once it's left my care).

DSCF0074.JPG

DSCF0081.JPG

DSCF0075.JPG

DSCF0082.thumb.JPG.2eb1efc8045e77657261003983e39024.jpg

Edited by Bazzer

@bolton_paul  Hi Paul I have cut your address out of that invoice for obvious reasons . GLWTS and welcome to The Wam .

• Like 1