Sign in to follow this  
yoda900

FS. Rega Apheta2 as new £600

Super Wammer

As new, not even run in at less than 200 hrs( max) probably much, much less. Came  as part of Rega TT combo from Rega. TT buyer  couldn't afford the deck and the Cart at delivery date  so I have been using it on the Oracle while my HanaSL is on loan to a mate. No box or packing but comes with the 3 screws for Rega mounting. Will be very securely packed in another cart box for safe posting. I have too many middle ground carts so this has to go. Note the copper shim is not part of the cart.

Low-output moving-coil phono cartridge. Stylus profile: Vital (hyperelliptical). Output: 0.5mV Recommended load: 100 ohms (active). Weight: 5.9gm (7.1gm with three Rega mounting bolts). Recommended downforce: 1.75gm.

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/rega-apheta-mc-phono-cartridge-specifications#dsg8YUiz74UwJh4x.99

Plenty of reviews on line was over £1K

£600?

IMG_20191111_193203_8.thumb.jpg.4785fda368fd6af0d3bf1d3a46d3df91.jpgIMG_0363.thumb.JPG.f0378406d460623ea0a9f190c57f5db7.JPG

Super Wammer

Any interest at £550 ono?

Sent pm

Output is stated on Rega’s site as 0.35mV, not 0.5mV. It’s a very good cart, I’ve got one on my Planar 8.

Super Wammer

Sold STP

Super Wammer

SOLD