graham67

FREE Rotel RCD-945AX CD Player

Decent sounding player with Philips CDM-4 transport.

No remote but all operations are accessible from the front panel.

The Open/Close button has come loose, a common problem on this series of players, but has been taped in place and it works without problem.

Would be ideal for a second system or a kids system (if your kid knows what a CD is!!).

No box so collection only from Surrey, near Junction 8 of M25.

front left 25pt.jpg

front 25pt.jpg

Rear 25pt.jpg

buttons 25pt.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nice offer. Also handy for anyone who is going file based but still wants a half decent CD transport for occasional use, it has a coax digital out.

Is this by any chance still available Graham?  I lost my main CD player on the operating table two days ago. If so, I'll see if I can get it Wam taxied down to me.

hi briga. Yes, it is still free so if you would like it, I will hold onto it for you .  Sounds like you have the perfect usage for it 😊 

On 23/11/2019 at 22:22, graham67 said:

hi briga. Yes, it is still free so if you would like it, I will hold onto it for you .  Sounds like you have the perfect usage for it 😊 

Thanks very much Graham, I'll let you know once I've sorted transport. :^:D

Courier service, a word of warning.   Sold a Marantz SA-14 SE S1 on EBAY.  Booked UPS through Interparcel, insured for several hundred pounds.  Delivered yesterday. and left in the porch, no signature.  So a CD Player worth around £1000, just left!  Contacted Interparcel and got an email back saying UPS deliveries can just be left, if the driver thinks it's OK.  Luckily for me the buyer was honest and confirmed he had received it when he got in.  If he had claimed he hadn't received it, EBAY would have given a full refund.  While Interparcel said if it had gone missing I would have to submit a claim. Do if you use a Courier Service?  Make sure they have to get a signanature.