FS: Kuzma Stogi tonearm

Kuzma Stogi 9" tonearm.
Nice condition. Boxed.

£650 delivered

Spec: http://www.kuzma.si/stogi.html 7

IMG-20191104-203010-2.jpg

IMG-20191104-221719-2.jpg

Super Wammer

Excellent arm, and a bargain price. Heard the original Stogi back in April 88 at Freetime Audio in Portsmouth on an original Townsend rock, up against an excalibur on a 2nd rock, very little in it. 

Excellent arm, and a bargain price. Heard the original Stogi back in April 88 at Freetime Audio in Portsmouth on an original Townsend rock, up against an excalibur on a 2nd rock, very little in it. 

Freetime Audio? Was that upstairs in the Tricorn? (In the old ‘Fine Fare’ site.)

Did they also sell Revolver turntables?

Edited by chebby

Super Wammer

Yep, and Mantra. Owner of FTA was called Nick and he lived in a side Rd at St Mary's end of shearer Rd. 

Yep, and Mantra. Owner of FTA was called Nick and he lived in a side Rd at St Mary's end of shearer Rd. 

Now I am remembering a hi-fi shop under what used to be John Brown engineering (at the end of an arcade and facing the side of Tesco where Wilko’s back doors are now).

Also Hopkins hi-fi in Fratton road. Grouchy bloke, nice daughter about my age at the time. Technics.

Jeffries (now Audio-T) and Nick who is still the manager after about a million years.

I also used to buy from Rob Shingles in Chichester Hi-fi. 

Edited by chebby

Super Wammer

Hifi shop under jbe was What hifi and owned by an arrogant young bloke.

Actually I've just remembered FTA wasn't in the fine fare centre, was a few doors along in a place called The Village, (lots of smallish retail units + cafe on 2nd floor) his showroom was on the ground floor and listening room an office on the 1st.

Yep the hifi shop in Chichester was in Little London and called Chichester hifi. I still see Rob regularly, he is now working part-time at St Wilfreds hospital shop in terminus Rd and oversees the audio and record section. 

Edited by Lurch