ian917

Coventry bakeoff - Sunday 1st December 2019

Room for 10 or so for a chilled day of tunes, conversation and a bit of kit swapping between 11am and 7pm. I’ll provide tea, coffee and fruit juice plus pizza mid-afternoon.

I'm CD/streaming only, so if you want to play vinyl, you'll need to bring a turntable and phono stage. [Update: There will be vinyl replay]

Attendees:
Jessica_k (Jessica)
Alex 54 (Alex)
Hap Hazzard (Des)
Jamster (Chris)
Edd9000 (Edd)
dohraeme (Cameron)
SCIDB (Dean)
Black_Flag (Jayce - PFM)

Additional Kit:
VP12 + custom-build phono stage
Hypex NC400 monoblock amplifier

Edited by ian917

Super Wammer

I am interested can bring my phono stage but may be without a TT as I am having my arm upgraded around that time.

Jessica xx

Please add me to the list!

Alex.

Hi Ian, 

Could  you put me down for a probably for now. I know it's not ideal but I will let you know nearer the date in case there is a subs bench.

Thanks mate.

Des.

It would be nice to see some newbies attend. Come on folks,  Ian is a great host with a very nice system. I can give anyone a lift from Derby, Burton way etc.

Edited by Hap Hazzard

Super Wammer

Do you have an emerging "guest" kit list, Ian, in addition to your main/only rig ? I start a new job shortly so am loath to commit, though the opportunity to hear your Aleph 60 is a tempting one and it would be great to hear a pre or three...

Super Wammer

I will still have my TT on the 1st and this will be the last BO I will be able to go to this year. So I will have my LP12 (VP12) with the current audiomods S5 to bring along with the phono stage

Jessica xx

Please add me to the list!

Alex.

Done.

Hi Ian, 

Could  you put me down for a probably for now. I know it's not ideal but I will let you know nearer the date in case there is a subs bench.

Thanks mate.

Des.

It would be nice to see some newbies attend. Come on folks,  Ian is a great host with a very nice system. I can give anyone a lift from Derby, Burton way etc.

Do you want to see if Colin wants to come too?

I wouldn't mind popping in if it's ok Ian?  Your kit is in a different league to mine but very interested to hear it.

You're most welcome. You could bring your speakers along to hear what they can really do!

Do you have an emerging "guest" kit list, Ian, in addition to your main/only rig ? I start a new job shortly so am loath to commit, though the opportunity to hear your Aleph 60 is a tempting one and it would be great to hear a pre or three...

You'd be most welcome. You don't have to commit to the whole day.

• Like 2

Super Wammer

Yes please

I’ve got loads of new jazz I can bring 😃

Nooooooo (joking)

• Haha 1