Sign in to follow this  
Speedracer

Audio Zone Pre-T1 passive pre unexpectedly re-offered for sale.

Super Wammer

As per title, I am re-offering my Audio Zone Pre-T1 for sale as previous buyer had to back out.

Due to the purchase of an integrated amplifier I am offering up my Audio Zone Pre-T1 passive pre-amp for sale. It really is a cracking bit of kit, two inputs & two outputs. & also has a 6dB lift switch. It uses top quality Stevens & Billington transformers, & is milled from a solid block of aluminium. It is quite small in size at 8.5 x 6.5 inches, & weighs a hefty 10 pounds or so. Build quality is exemplary, & condition is a solid 9 out of 10. There is a small mark on the volume knob that was there when I bought it & you can't really see it when in use, I have included a picture of it. It uses the same transformers as the Music First passive pre, has the same transparency, looks miles better & is much cheaper, go figure. If you are smart it is no contest which to choose. :D 

There are a few reviews to be found online if you need technical details, I am afraid all that passes me by, & am only interested in whether something sounds good or not.

I have the original packing & it is double boxed so I am happy to post this. I am asking £595.00 plus £12 postage.

IMGP9057.JPG

IMGP9060.JPG

IMGP9068.JPG

IMGP9065.JPG

• Like 1

Very good passive pre using transformers. Gave my Ayre K-5XE ($3800 retail) active pre a run for its money when installed in my system.

Brook's easy to deal with.

If this had balanced ins and outs I'd have had it.

Jack NSM

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Gentle bump for this stonkingly good passive pre.

Super Wammer

Yes it is, not actively been trying to sell over the Christmas period so thanks for reminding me to do something about it!

Please get in touch if you want any further information.

Brook.