forgot-my-id

Is a General Election coming ??

Recommended Posts

I hate the fact that Conservative Central Office, the British mainstream media (and judging from Twitter and FB, Mossad) have managed to get the British Public to conflate Anti Zionism with Anti Semitism and mislead the electorate.

Edited by Tune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Electro said:

Their unequivocal support for Hamas is a bit of a giveaway !

You should tune into LBC and listen to the Maajid Nawaz show right now he has a much more articulate explanation than I am capable of .

He will open your eyes and hopefully your mind .

Hamas are fighting ,in the only way open to them, to protect their people from criminals- much like the Americans are.

The International Court of Justice has declared Israeli actions to be illegal and in contravention of the Geneva Convention. The UN agrees with them and many of the Jewish community then claim the UN is anti semitic...

Corbyn (and I will not be voting Labour. I will be voting tactically as should all non tribal people) supports Social justice globally. I have no issue with that. Some do.

Edited by Tune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
26 minutes ago, Sumdumgi said:

I tend to steer clear of the majority of political discussions on here and frankly that absolutely crass ill-informed post of yours is precisely why.

A crass and ill-informed post from Electro...? Now there's a surprise...:whistle:

Edited by Tony_J
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Electro said:

He will open your eyes and hopefully your mind .


I’m a Momentum member, Labour Party Member and a committee member of both local representative groups and been involved in local and national politics. I’ve also worked for the government under Thatcher and Major as well the EU as it happens -in a role involved in Equalities and Human Rights.  I’ve a degree in politics, an MA in Economics and an MA in Equalities, I’ve attended conference for 40 years and pretty much read everything produced by the Leader, the Shadow Cabinet and Conference during that time so I feel reasonably confident that my knowledge is comprehensive and my  mind is open thanks.

Again - have you a link to your claim that Momentum and key Labour figures are happy to wipe Jews from the face of the earth ?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sumdumgi said:


I’m a Momentum member, Labour Party Member and a committee member of both local representative groups and been involved in local and national politics. I’ve also worked for the government under Thatcher and Major as well the EU as it happens -in a role involved in Equalities and Human Rights.  I’ve a degree in politics, an MA in Economics and an MA in Equalities, I’ve attended conference for 40 years and pretty much read everything produced by the Leader, the Shadow Cabinet and Conference during that time so I feel reasonably confident that my knowledge is comprehensive and my  mind is open thanks.

Again - have you a link to your claim that Momentum and key Labour figures are happy to wipe Jews from the face of the earth ?

And yet you still can't see the wood for the trees .

Unequivocal support for Hamas as previously posted , what more proof do you want?

You really should download the global player and listen to the LBC Maajid Nawaz shown from this afternoon concerning anti  Semitism.

He will destroy you obvious bias with the truth and facts about the subject in a way that I and most other people could only dream of doing .

Listen to it if you dare it will ( should ) change you opinion completely . 

https://www.globalplayer.com/catchup/lbc/uk/

Edited by Electro
Added link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tune said:

OK Tony :) I enjoy a challenge and it's a challenge fighting a pack on line - as I say using facts as weapons.

I do wonder though why so many of one faith, follow Corbyn on Twitter and continually hurl accusations of Anti Semitism at him.

I enjoyed Ben Elton's coining of the phrase "What a load of Boris" too.

Michael, four quotes from Labour Party Members.  David Ray "Zionists are basically Psychopaths and should be treated as such."  David Cooper "The Jew is worse than Black Death ..... We need to eliminate this infection."  Catherine Love-Madden "Jews are interested in finance and want to control or exploit others."  Mariatu Conteh "Their aganda is to obtain the conquest of the Gentile World."  Another one said they should be drowned in the Red Sea to save on gas!  Before you say it's all right wing press propaganda?  The Labour Party hasn't denied the allegations and neither have the individuals.  Three were given warnings one of them had it expunged after twelve months.  One of them was expelled after ten months.  So if this is the Labour Party's response to racism, they are indeed condoning racism.  No good saying Jeremy didn't know, he was down in his allotment at the time, or counting manhole covers?  He is the leader of the Labour Party and as such is responsible!  It's no good doing a Nelson and putting the telescope to his blind eye, "I see no ships."  This alone is enough to disqualify the Labour Party's claim to Socialism.  It's National Socialism?  If they get into power and their spending plans can't be funded, God help the Jews living in this Country.

Edited by Ron Hilditch
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tony_J said:

A crass and ill-informed post from Electro...? Now there's a surprise...:whistle:

The truth can often appear that way to the deliberately blinkered , no offence intended .:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tune said:

Hamas are fighting ,in the only way open to them, to protect their people from criminals- much like the Americans are.

The International Court of Justice has declared Israeli actions to be illegal and in contravention of the Geneva Convention. The UN agrees with them and many of the Jewish community then claim the UN is anti semitic...

Corbyn (and I will not be voting Labour. I will be voting tactically as should all non tribal people) supports Social justice globally. I have no issue with that. Some do.

Hamas killed most of their political rivals( their own people ! ) and made an example of some of them by dragging them behind motorcycles to their death through the streets just to make a point that their brutality and murderous intent should not be challenged .

They also target Jewish schools with rockets to reduce the number of Jews , they pay people for every Jew killed verified by photograph or witness .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/20/hamas-executes-informants-israel-gaza

Edited by Electro
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1 minute ago, Electro said:

Hamas killed most of their political rivals and made an example of some of them by dragging them behind motorcycles to their death through the streets to make a point.

They also target Jewish schools with rockets to reduce the number of Jews , they pay people for every Jew killed verified by photograph or witness .

You still have to be prepared to talk to them. That is actually the moral high ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cable Monkey said:

You still have to be prepared to talk to them. That is actually the moral high ground. 

You could talk to them for the rest of time and it won't even make a small dent in their ideology . Their primary aim is to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth including women children and the unborn .

Did you know that 20 % of Israels population is from a Muslim Arabic decent and Palestinians also hold positions of power in the Israeli political system and justice system .?

Edited by Electro
Added a bit .
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cable Monkey said:

You still have to be prepared to talk to them. That is actually the moral high ground. 

So no censure of their behaviour?  Seems to be 'Oh well it's just the way they are?'  Shortly after the Brighton bombing Jeremy Corbyn entertained senior Irish Republican Politicians, in the House of Commons.  People who were responsible supporting the bombing, or maybe even sanctioning it? If Jeremy Corbyn believes in dialogue?  Why didn't he talk to the Notthern Irish militant Loyalists? Likewise with dialogue to help resolve the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.  He only talks to one side, it isn't dialogue.  For dialogue to take place you must talk to both sides. He can never be seen as an honest broker when it comes to terrorist atrocity resolution.  Moral high ground?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ron Hilditch said:

Michael, four quotes from Labour Party Members.  David Ray "Zionists are basically Psychopaths and should be treated as such."  David Cooper "The Jew is worse than Black Death ..... We need to eliminate this infection."  Catherine Love-Madden "Jews are interested in finance and want to control or exploit others."  Mariatu Conteh "Their aganda is to obtain the conquest of the Gentile World."  

Ron, 2&3 are disgusting if they are true. 4 would merit kicking out of any political party. First one obviously does not refer to Jews and is anti Zionism so "can" be defended. Only that one though.

I'd love to see or hear these quotes in context and in  neutral print though. If that is verifiable fact then I would expect any political party to kick them out. I would also expect the Tories to kick out the Islamophobic members - perhaps including their leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Electro said:

You could talk to them for the rest of time and it won't even make a small dent in their ideology . Their primary aim is to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth including women children and the unborn .

Did you know that 20 % of Israels population is from a Muslim Arabic decent and Palestinians also hold positions of power in the Israeli political system and justice system .?

Lest we forget, there is of course a number of Christian Zionists who have a lot of friends in the US and are widely considered to be extremists. One reason anti Zionism cannot be conflated with Anti Semitism.

I for one find the Jewish people that I have met to be very welcoming and kind. I do not tolerate the right wing Israelis or their supporters though. I find it so sad that a group of people who throughout large parts of history have been oppressed finally get a homeland and use their military to oppress another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tune said:

Ron, 2&3 are disgusting if they are true. 4 would merit kicking out of any political party. First one obviously does not refer to Jews and is anti Zionism so "can" be defended. Only that one though.

I'd love to see or hear these quotes in context and in  neutral print though. If that is verifiable fact then I would expect any political party to kick them out. I would also expect the Tories to kick out the Islamophobic members - perhaps including their leader.

Did you read the article he wrote on the Burka and traditional Islamic dress?   There is a great difference between comments on clothes and threats of genocide against any group.  Please show me any comment from a Tory Politician, that can compare with the Labour Party's attitude towards Jews.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Electro said:

You could talk to them for the rest of time and it won't even make a small dent in their ideology . 

It would help if Israelis got off their land - as agreed by the British and the International Community. Then Israel are not seen as being equally guilty.

Then see what happens. We talk to North Korea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.