Sign in to follow this  
egg1dog

Voodoo Fire Dragon Power Cord 1.2 metre

Very high quality power cable 1.2 metres long Voodoo Fire Dragon. Made in USA featuring massive 8 AWG heavy grade silver plated copper conductors this will work equally well on source equipment and amplifiers. Factory fitted uk plug. RRP $995 looking for £225.

I bought this to compare against my Shunyata Python Zitron power cords and the results are very close for nowhere near the price of the Shunyata. Very transparent cable just lets more information through. Decided to keep my Shunyata which I had briefly for sale on here so this is up for grabs.

Details here;-
The Fire Powercord delivers refined harmonic resolution and vivid soundstage transparence throughout the entire dynamic range. The Fire Powercord is especially suitable for high-current power amps (200+ wpc) for an ultra-quiet background for vivid soundstage imaging and accurately controlled dynamics. When used with source components such as CD/SACD/DVD transports and DACs, the Fire renders the subtlest nuance of sonic detail and micro dynamics in the musical presentation.

The Fire Power Cord is constructed with high-purity #8 AWG silver-plated copper conductors and terminated with the cryogenically treated gold-plated VooDoo PowerPhase IEC Connector and AC Plug. The conductors are wound in a proprietary geometric design for balanced inductance and capacitance. Each strand within the lay of the conductors is insulated with Teflon dielectric to suppress AC noise caused by micro-arcing within the individual strands of the conductors. For the purpose of suppressing electromagnetic interference, each conductor is insulated with Teflon dielectric and wrapped in a secondary dielectric jacket of polyethylene to shield against invasive EMI. The power cord body is sheathed with double layers of abrasion resistant mesh sleeve for maximum durability and optimal flexibility.

All of the wire and connectors used to build the Fire Dragon are cryogenically treated in our custom cold fusion deep-immersion process at minus 315 degrees Fahrenheit to structurally align and fuse the metallurgical molecular structure of the conductive metals for optimal sonic performance. Available in lengths 3-10ft.

Optional Connectors:
PowerPhase Gold-Plated 20 Amp IEC Connector (120/240v)
PowerPhase Gold-Plated Schuko AC Plug (240v)
PowerPhase Gold-Plated Australian AC Plug (230v)
British 13 Amp AC Plug (fused 240v)

image1-95.jpg

image2-40.jpg

image1-96.jpg

image1-97.jpg

Super Wammer

i love the name, voodoo fire dragon. :)

Bump - keeps evil spirits away as well as improving your hifi :D