The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Tim F

Streamer wanted

Squeezebox touch? Optical & Coax out, can be controlled by remote or phone/tablet.

https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/134782-squeezebox-touch-for-sale/

I'm currently in the process of reseting my Netgear Readynas duo and will be selling that too, with two 1TB discs. It has the squeezebox server software installed, so would make the complete package.

I recently bought one of these from Peter Tyson Ltd., and I am thoroughly happy with the performance. It does everything I wanted, and more. RRP: £449.00 .£289.00

https://petertyson.co.uk/pioneer-n-30ae-network-player?___SID=U

• Like 1

OK. I have replaced my Auralic Aries with the femto clock and special power supply. It is sat in my front room so not really doing anything. Interested.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tim F said:

Looking for higher end than the squeezebox, thanks anyway. How much for the Naim?

I've got it on eBay for a grand, but can do it for £900. Boxed, absolutely mint and all the bits etc. Latest firmware and all that malarky. 

Edited to correct clumsy speelling 

Edited by Tristan