The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
Scot

Accuphase P300, C200 power fuse replacements

Posted (edited)

Can anyone help? I've recently moved back to the UK from Japan and have shipped my Accuphase amps (P300 and C200). I need to swap out the power fuses that are housed in the back panel so that they will run on 230V. I need a 1/4A slo-blo and a 5A slo-blo. Do any of you fine people know where I could buy these online, or know the serial numbers of the fuses? Thanks.

Accuphase C200.png

Accuphase P300.png

Edited by Scot

Amazon. Check the physical size, but loads on there.

Also, RS. For ratings, 'T' is slow acting, 'TT' very slow acting. Probably safer to go for T.

RS list: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/fuses-sockets-circuit-breakers/fuses/cartridge-fuses/?applied-dimensions=4294584567

Double check the 'applied filter' settings to make sure T is selected. You want 250mA (quarter of an amp) and 5A. Probably have to buy 10 of each from RS, but they're next day delivery and cheap.

And remember to change the voltage selector. (didn't mention in post, never assume anything)

:)

1 hour ago, dave said:

And remember to change the voltage selector. (didn't mention in post, never assume anything)

:)

Very good point!

Thanks for the advice. I think that I've found the 5a slo blo fuse but the 1/4a fuse is a difficult one. It looks like the physical size is 6x40mm and all I can find is 5x20mm.

I have changed the voltage selector, thanks for checking.

Odd one. I can find 32 x 6.3 mm but only higher ratings for 40 x 6mm.

Might be worth an email to Farnell, RS and CPC. They will know if anyone does.

Ok thanks, I'll send an email to those websites. I've also emailed the shop in Japan where I bought the amps.