The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Tune

What is Streaming?

1 minute ago, TheFlash said:

I use Spotify Premium. Costs me £9.99 a month I think. Remember to flip the button across to get 320mbps Ogg Vorbis or whatever it’s called and the quality is excellent to the only pair of ears I have...

Absolutely no issues in my experience. Install the Spotify app on your iPad if not already there. On BluOS Choose Music menu click on Spotify and it drops out to the native Spotify app do you have full functionality (favourites, playlists, etc) unlike some of the hi-res services.

Top tipple though is Radio Paradise: a fantastic way of hearing a wide variety of music. Now has a Main Mix and Mellow Mix, both good. As above, click on it under the Choose Music header.

I’m not in front of my iPad right now so can’t check: there may be some sort of “select your services” step to go through to get both of above on your own menu but it’s childsplay. Have you downloaded the app yet? I’m not sure how far you can get without a player but might be worth having a poke. Good luck.

OK thanks, I don't have anything on my iPad at the moment as I stream from my desktop. I don't use favourites or playlists, although Deezer does remember what I played and after an album has finished does play similar music in my Flow. I have tried Radio Paradise but it not to my taste, I would rather pick my own music. At the moment I will probably go with Deezer, I may trial their HiFi version but it is £20 per month. Tidal was ok but not keen on some things and coverage is more limited than Deezer and Spotify. 

Super Wammer
21 minutes ago, BeeRay said:

OK thanks, I don't have anything on my iPad at the moment as I stream from my desktop. I don't use favourites or playlists, although Deezer does remember what I played and after an album has finished does play similar music in my Flow. I have tried Radio Paradise but it not to my taste, I would rather pick my own music. At the moment I will probably go with Deezer, I may trial their HiFi version but it is £20 per month. Tidal was ok but not keen on some things and coverage is more limited than Deezer and Spotify. 

Let us know how you get on when you’ve landed on a streamer.