The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Hap Hazzard

AOS Bakeoff Sheffield - Interest

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here :nerves:but, we all enjoy the same thing ........HI-FI & MUSIC ! ..........    and  an opportunity might arise in Sheffield if enough numbers want to attend.

Here it is - https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?65420-Interest-Check-Sheffield-Bake-Off

Delete if inappropriate. :nerves:

Edited by Hap Hazzard

Super Wammer

shame there's no date proposed

Posted (edited)

Yeh, a bit odd that. A date would be helpful. :D Maybe it's a numbers thing.

If you build it, we will come. :)

Edited by Hap Hazzard

Super Wammer
5 minutes ago, Hap Hazzard said:

Yeh, a bit odd that. A date would be helpful. :D Maybe it's a numbers thing.

If you build it, we will come. :)

seen a few vague ones over the years, they seem to amount to anything and fussing about who's bringing what kit rather than the date seems a little the wrong way round

but as its AOS I'm not prodding the bear :nup:

Never been to an AOS one , but willing to give it a go, I think the closest proposal so far is a Sunday over the next few weeks so I'll wait for a confirmation date .

5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

but as its AOS I'm not prodding the bear :nup:

He's put it on PFM as well

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, occasional thinker said:

He's put it on PFM as well

OMG

Posted (edited)

Why is it being called an AOS Bake off? It's a gentleman called Mark who is organising the event who lives in Sheffield who happens to be a member of AOS. He also has his own forum and posted interest checks on Wigwam too.

Edited by Aristillus

So is it being called an AOS Bake Off or is it an assumption?

Posted (edited)

Ok. I get your point. :D I Think.

Maybe I should of wrote this, please read below.

Sheffield Bakeoff.......

A gentleman called Mark is trying to drum up like minded Hifi enthusiasts whom might like to attend a potential Hifi event called a bakeoff in Sheffield. Mark lives in Sheffield and he is also member of a Hifi forum called AOS, so if anyone is interested just follow this link below for more details.

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?65420-Interest-Check-Sheffield-Bake-Off

As far a being an assumption well I believe that this is an AOS bakeoff as i first seen it being advertised in the AOS 's community network section which is where they advertise their bakeoffs , so hence I believe it to be true. I think the Wigwam does the same and they call it Wam Bakeoffs which is the very section that your reading from now.

The information is ment to be helpful and I presume you have followed the link so you can now make up your own mind what you want to call it. :)

Edited by Hap Hazzard