The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
bencat

FREE Sound Organisation Rack three shelf

Super Wammer

Hi All I have a small Sound Organisation Rack that is free to a good home. This needs to be collected and quickly as it has to out of the house or it goes to the tip which would be a shame . Either respond here or PM if interested.

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

• Like 1

I’d grab this for my mum if the logistics work?

any wammers able to please offer a wam taxi somewhere close-ish to Bristol?

or, alternatively I’ll be up to Manchester in next new weeks tops and could grab it then if I do a swerve whilst on my travels?

however, if your in a rush to get rid, no worries...

Feel free other peeps, if your closer than me to hop in and grab it for yourselves.

Cheers,

Super Wammer

Hi Pete

So long as i know it is going then no issues . It is my Wife that is insisting that it has to be gone . If you want it and can collect when you come to Manchester then let me know . You are more that welcome to pick it up or if you prefer i could meet you at a Services on the M62 . Just drop me a line and confirm .

Super Wammer

Pete

Can you please confirm if you still want this rack . I have another person asking for it but I would always offer you first refusal as you contacted me first . Please can you let me know.

3 hours ago, bencat said:

Pete

Can you please confirm if you still want this rack . I have another person asking for it but I would always offer you first refusal as you contacted me first . Please can you let me know.

Just back from hols, so not even thought about this tbh.

Not back to work until mid next week, so I won’t get to see schedule and plan in my trips til then. So go for it to other person. 

Cheers for thinking of me though 👍

Super Wammer

Hi Pete , I made the offer to the other person that wanted this and they have not responded . I have seen that you are interested in the Atacama Stands also on offer . I could quite easily pick these up with the agreement of the owner in Chester then you could collect the two items from me . Let me know if you would be interested.

I am sorry but currently due to health issues i am not able to do any long road trips or I would have been prepared to make the trip to Bristol .

Super Wammer

Oh well as no one really seems that interested this goes to the tip tomorrow . Shame really as it is a very nice little stand that lets components sound as they should .

Super Wammer

Now collected and moved on to a new home .

• Like 2

Super Wammer
53 minutes ago, bencat said:

Now collected and moved on to a new home .

Thank goodness!  Couldn’t bear the thought of scrapping it!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this