rob4diy

Decent minature toggle switches?

Hi - those car type mini toggle switches that proliferate sure are a bit hit and miss... hifi collective sell a larger one that looks great though is a lot of money. anyone got a source of a step up in quality? - thinking about the potential existence of swtiches that cost about £5 and hopefully are significantly more reliable than the ones that cost £2! on/off or on/on 6 pin is the most useful config, though I am just after a general pointer rather than a specific use. RS seem to have a range - anyone with any experience here? (or elswhere?)

Super Wammer

Look for RS ones with silver or gold contacts. There are MANY good ones available. Check the online spec sheets on the RS website.

This has quite a solid feel about it and rated for 40000 operations. The ones I got were CPC stock. 5 left. Oh, £4.77 incl. postage.

http://ebay.co.uk/itm/28228085467171cde2c33b588bf0ebf28e42820caa28.jpg

Sent from my K3 using Tapatalk

thanks - i was suprised (and delighted!) that RS do free postage on small items, so have gone with one of their silver contacts to try - guess doubling up on poles per wire would also improve contact and reliability...