The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

lordmortlock

For Sale - Lampizator Amber Plus DSD Level 5 DAC

Posted (edited)

A listing for my wonderful Lampizator DAC. A very reluctant sale, but we’re moving house so the hifi is going short term to help fund that. 

dzjt3p.jpg

I’ve owned this Dac for a year and I’m the second owner. It’s a Gen 5 unit, with uprated Jupiter caps and some nice Mullard and Jan Philips valves. It’s DSD 64 and 128 capable through the USB, with an optical in for sonos, TV or a CD transport. 

2rxgpk3.jpg

It’s in excellent used condition with only very minor cosmetic marking. I’ll include a couple of extra valves so you can have a play with rolling, which the unit responds well to. 

There’s some excellent reviews out there, but this one is probably the most comprehensive. Please note however that the Toslink in works perfectly well with my unit without USB connected ... indeed that’s the only way I’ve ever used it, as I’m a sonos man. 

http://ayllonmedia.com/blog-and-news/the-lampizator-amber-dac-plus-is-it-a-dac-lite-or-a-real-contender-in-home-audio

No original box but will be well packed for delivery. £900 firm plus any delivery at cost. 

Edited by lordmortlock

Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up - a rare opportunity for someone....

Thanks Macklow, it’s a end game dac as far as I’m concerned, but hifi can’t be the priority at the moment. 

Bump and a reduction to £895 inc delivery. 

Posted (edited)

This is now getting silly... For sale by the most discerning and honourable of audiophiles for the price of a good meal out. (Including a decent bottle of wine... ). Jake is miserable about selling this. I have even suggested counselling. Fatherhood has its sacrifices. And one lucky Wammer is going to benefit big time... 

Edited by kneesup

Cheers Richard ... and remind me never to take you out for dinner!! 

• Haha 2

A little bump and a last reduction, £850 plus delivery at cost

Posted (edited)

And up, up she goes. 

Edited by lordmortlock

This is now getting silly... For sale by the most discerning and honourable of audiophiles for the price of a good meal out. (Including a decent bottle of wine... ). Jake is miserable about selling this. I have even suggested counselling. Fatherhood has its sacrifices. And one lucky Wammer is going to benefit big time... 
Where do you eat out??

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1