Marantz pm10 black new condition 

3 months old if that, 7k amp new sounds absolutely stunning £3800 ovno

Boxed all paperwork etc.

1564342193122888191892767154510.jpg

Edited by matt norwell
Forgotten to add
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

a advert without a picture of the item is not a good way to sell your beautiful amp, esp as it is not cheap.

Super Wammer
21 minutes ago, Southeast said:

a advert without a picture of the item is not a good way to sell your beautiful amp, esp as it is not cheap.

Agreed...especially as the terms ask for actual pictures and your location.  

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Actual picture of the item please, and location.

PM sent.

Photo forthcoming, location Nuneaton.

I've tried to put pictures up of my gear but a cannot do it it's a brand new pm10 It looks brand new you mite find a spec of dust if you look close I suppose. Downgraded photos down to just 2meg my phone photos will not create. Email me for photos simple glover41.mn@gmail.com

if you can not post a picture you should not place the advert mate as the forum gives us a means to sell our gear for free so the least we could do

is respect the rules as they are their to help us all but maybe someone can post the picture on this thread for you.

you can also upload to say photobucket and share that way.

i had issues sharing pictures before but i just waited til i was able to before placing a advert here. :)

goodluck though with the sale. 

Edited by Southeast

If you want to send me a pic I will upload it for you 

I've just tried again sent it back to myself via email tried everything and just tried again now it says I cannot post as it's 1.87mb craziness!!! I'll try and send you a pic hifinut and thanks in advance matt

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hifinutt said:

Your inbox is full too !!

Anyone wanting to  email me be my guest I'll send a photo and see if you have any joy, before I smash my phone up!. I've absolutely no idea why I have this problem other photos on here look excellent and I'm not computer minded one little bit.

2 hours ago, jkbmusic said:

Please give location and photo. Perhaps update your profile while you’re at it. It will be unhidden once updated.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

No, sorry for confusion. I guess I'm saying that the "right price", even such a low price as yours, is only right when a buyer comes along. That buyer could be an "end user" or an audiophile chancer looking to turn a profit or a dealer who turns stuff around for a living, but it's mainly a timing thing not a price thing...

If an "end user" was looking for one of these right now, they'd be stunned to see the price of yours and wouldn't look at the one for sale from the dealer; but they might not come along for a few months.

I wonder if there is a way you can take the timing pressure off yourself and stick with an already attractive price... no idea how, sorry.

N

25 minutes ago, hifinutt said:

If you want to send me a pic I will upload it for you 

It will not send sadly still says to big I give up my ME is now giving me brain fog so nothing is working in my head so I've got to put this down now and come back to it before my head explodes

try www.picresize.com   it is a free online picture resize tool. :)