The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

plasticpenguin

Bored with my system.

10 hours ago, Guildford Audio said:

Hi

I am happy for you to pop over and have a chat sometime convenient with you especially as you are just down the road. This may help just to point you in the right direction. The kettle is usually on as Gavin is a caffeine freak.

Regards

Trevor.

As you're so close I will take up your offer. I'll mail you in a few days. :^

35 minutes ago, plasticpenguin said:

Genuinely don't have an issue with anyone going off-piste - I do it occasionally. However, streaming and ripping is irrelevant with my set-up. 

I just saw you had a TT, you were suggesting maybe £1500 a piece and some were suggesting a new deck.

I was advising how to get the best sound out of your record collection and where else to put your money for real impact.

46 minutes ago, Tune said:

I just saw you had a TT, you were suggesting maybe £1500 a piece and some were suggesting a new deck.

I was advising how to get the best sound out of your record collection and where else to put your money for real impact.

That's a maximum budget unless it really blows my socks off. The source isn't the issue as I get bored with Freeview and FM radio, but won't change the TV just to suit my radio needs.

The table is cracking in terms of aesthetics and sound, and chimes with my humble needs.