matt norwell

Vitus ri 101 for sale

Super Wammer

:notworthy:Stop, stop, you're killing me.

If I had that kind of cash hanging around I’d have it off you in a heartbeat. Glws - I’m staggered no ones bought it!!

in all seriousness, if you really want it gone ASAP, why don’t you drop the ebay trader who’s selling the Vitus gear a question on eBay? They’d prob buy off you, add a decent margin and chuck it up on there for several grand more...

• Like 1

Super Wammer
13 minutes ago, Amormusic said:

If I had that kind of cash hanging around I’d have it off you in a heartbeat. Glws - I’m staggered no ones bought it!!

in all seriousness, if you really want it gone ASAP, why don’t you drop the ebay trader who’s selling the Vitus gear a question on eBay? They’d prob buy off you, add a decent margin and chuck it up on there for several grand more...

RRP £11,800 so now a full £5,000 off RRP.

I thought this was a great suggestion... but then asked myself why said dealer hasn't already messaged with an offensively low offer. He's either out of cash, or monitoring the weekly price drops (be caeful here Matt) and sensing a fire sale where he might as well hang on until the very last minute, make an outrageous offer, etc.

GLWS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

RRP £11,800 so now a full £5,000 off RRP.

I thought this was a great suggestion... but then asked myself why said dealer hasn't already messaged with an offensively low offer. He's either out of cash, or monitoring the weekly price drops (be caeful here Matt) and sensing a fire sale where he might as well hang on until the very last minute, make an outrageous offer, etc.

GLWS.

Or he doesn’t read this... not unlikely...

if you want it gone, proactively contact him, If you get offered something which is taking the p*ss, turn them down. You’ve lost nothing but a little bit of time. 

Ps - I’m sure you guys know this, but just in case of doubt, I’m in no way connected to this (or any) dealer, although wish this was my league 😀

Glws. 

Super Wammer
49 minutes ago, Amormusic said:

Or he doesn’t read this... not unlikely...

if you want it gone, proactively contact him, If you get offered something which is taking the p*ss, turn them down. You’ve lost nothing but a little bit of time. 

Ps - I’m sure you guys know this, but just in case of doubt, I’m in no way connected to this (or any) dealer, although wish this was my league 😀

Glws. 

Yes, agreed, nothing to lose. You might want to practice your "outraged flounce" first though.

Start saving some cash it shouldn't be long before my NRG CONTROL 401S goes up for sale that will be fun 1650w into a 2ohm load 100w class A and 400w into 8 ohm all 170lb of her! The best amp I've ever heard full stop.

How do I delete the vitus for sale ? Not going to bother now I've had several stupid offers below what I want for the marantz so will not advertise now until after brexit/ Christmas/ next year 

sounds a good plan , its a waste of time trying to sell high end stuff sometimes . you will find in 2 weeks someone will google this and contact you , in fact several people will come out of the woodwork i think . I have a beautiful high end amp i was trying to sell but now for the time being i am just really enjoying it so much and in a few months i won`t need to sell it as the current situation will have resolved . 

I’ll just archive this. You can resurrect it when you want to try again or start anew.

Hi cable monkey you can delete the lot I'll try next year people know I have it , I've tried to help someone to complete a dream but nobody is interested, if my marantz sells I'll also be keeping it which suits me,  cheers mate