matt norwell

Vitus ri 101 for sale

6k is the lowest I'm going to let it go for I've 6 weeks to sell it and if you want to hear it I'll be at joolz bake off, that's if it's not sold on eBay by then! 

No , if 

1 hour ago, Edgeyboy said:

Does this have the DAC / Streaming board fitted? Thanks

no , if you read page one it explains it does not have the dac 

On 11/07/2019 at 21:16, matt norwell said:

Hi Steve, yes I use turmeric my problem is my vit D level is zero so thats caused massive problems in itself but working on that.

Regarding amp Mark at kog would fit the dac and I'm prepared to drop my price so anyone who wants it with the dac can get the module fitted and still get a real bargain! If your interested Steve just give us a ring, and thanks for reply 

Matt

as here 

The price reflects this even with a dac module its still underpriced with a massive saving. Mark from kog audio would pick up from me fit and even deliver to a new buyer.

Super Wammer
6 hours ago, matt norwell said:

£3500 cheaper than the exact same amp from a dealer now on eBay same spec both used, mine's not a year old yet, RIDICULOUS reduction 

Trust me Matt... if I thought I could relieve you of yours and sell it for only £1000 more than I paid, I'd do it as a win-win! I'd hang onto it for a month or so, enjoy listening to and comparing it with my Audia Flight FLS10 integrated, and then sell it on (or sell on the FSL10). But if you can't shift it at this insanely good price then I might end up having my cash tied up for months and I can't risk that.

Fingers crossed for you (makin typing difficult).

N

• Like 1

Hi flash not sure what your saying would you like a demo comparison etc ?.

I'm listening to my marantz pm10 only 3 months old, the vitus is boxed up ready to go but I'll put it back in the system for a demo no problem cheers matt 

Edited by matt norwell
Use middle name

Super Wammer
6 minutes ago, matt norwell said:

Hi flash not sure what your saying would you like a demo comparison etc ?.

I'm listening to my marantz pm10 only 3 months old, the vitus is boxed up ready to go but I'll put it back in the system for a demo no problem cheers matt 

No, sorry for confusion. I guess I'm saying that the "right price", even such a low price as yours, is only right when a buyer comes along. That buyer could be an "end user" or an audiophile chancer looking to turn a profit or a dealer who turns stuff around for a living, but it's mainly a timing thing not a price thing...

If an "end user" was looking for one of these right now, they'd be stunned to see the price of yours and wouldn't look at the one for sale from the dealer; but they might not come along for a few months.

I wonder if there is a way you can take the timing pressure off yourself and stick with an already attractive price... no idea how, sorry.

N

If my marantz pm10 sells the vitus I'll keep as that will free up enough funds for me either amps are excellent so not fussed which 1 goes , I kind of hope the marantz goes keeping the vitus would be great 

• Like 1