matt norwell

Vitus ri 101 for sale

Not quite a year old , boxed ,paperwork,  in silver stunning bit of kit 600w into 4ohm, £7500 ono if you don't ask you'll never know 😉

07857256329 matt

IMG-20190110-WA0004.jpeg

Edited by matt norwell
Forgot price
  • Like 1

Location?.

Super Wammer

I guess the obvious question is Why...? Don't tell me, you're upgrading!

Fabulous amp. Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

I know Matt, and have bought from him in the past, he wouldn't be selling this unless he had to. I've heard this and it's a lovely bit of kit, don't let his 'new' status worry you and bid with confidence. GLWTS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheFlash said:

I guess the obvious question is Why...? Don't tell me, you're upgrading!

Fabulous amp. Good luck with your sale.

Hi no sadly after 30 years of HiFi and now suffering from ME and fibromyalgia chronic fatigue syndrome, I need to move to a smaller property, my von schwikerk vr4sr have been sold and so has the vitus rs, all my spare cables gone also, I've downgraded massively.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, joolz said:

I know Matt, and have bought from him in the past, he wouldn't be selling this unless he had to. I've heard this and it's a lovely bit of kit, don't let his 'new' status worry you and bid with confidence. GLWTS

Thanks for your nice word's and I hope your well, and yes it a stunning amp it really is the demo was fantastic had a great day.

27 minutes ago, matt norwell said:

Hi no sadly after 30 years of HiFi and now suffering from ME and fibromyalgia chronic fatigue syndrome, I need to move to a smaller property, my von schwikerk vr4sr have been sold and so has the vitus rs, all my spare cables gone also, I've downgraded massively.

So sorry to hear this matt , do hope the move goes well and what a fab amp for someone . p.s i would not put your mobile on an open forum 

Edited by hifinutt

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, matt norwell said:

Bummer... so sorry to hear this. Wishing you well with your health and good luck with your sale.

Nigel

• Like 1

Good luck with the sale Matt.  Just to have owned that system is a massive accomplishment in itself.

• Like 2

Thanks carl It's was the best I've ever heard to be fair I'm all the way down to marantz pm10 amp now with monitor audio pl100 with matching stands still a good sound but completely out classed by the vitus and von schwikerk 

Hello Matt, wishing you all of the best with your problems, 

we have a friend with almost identical issues who has found great relief , she now has essentially a normal life for the majority of the time, simply by taking Tumeric  as discussed on the Australian turmeric user group, well worth a look.

Regarding the Amp, is it the DAC version

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, yes I use turmeric my problem is my vit D level is zero so thats caused massive problems in itself but working on that.

Regarding amp Mark at kog would fit the dac and I'm prepared to drop my price so anyone who wants it with the dac can get the module fitted and still get a real bargain! If your interested Steve just give us a ring, and thanks for reply 

Matt