egg1dog

Shunyata Zitron Python Power Cord 1.75 Metre

Posted (edited)
Shunyata Zitron Python Power cable AS NEW mint condition 1.75 metre length complete with all original packaging.
These mega expensive power cables are capable of transforming your system to create a inky black background which provides much more detail and transparency so you can get the best performance out of each component you connect them to. I was using two connected to my Icon Audio MB90 monoblocks but have recently sold those on the wam and replaced with a Plinius SA103 Stereo power amp so one is now available for sale. RRP is 2495 euros / $2995 available for £895. The cable is terminated with a us 3-pin connector I have used a high end cryo treated US to UK adaptor which has a really tight fit which I will include in the sale.
Shunyata Research is one of the the world's leading power cord manufacturers, the difference in sound quality when using one of their cords against a stock power cord is not subtle. I have tried lots over the years and to my ears Shunyata are the best. Lots of information on line but a great review here....

image1-87.jpg

image2-34.jpg

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Edited by egg1dog
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

£withdrawn

Edited by egg1dog