Psilonaught

Please recommend me a Bluetooth stream capable amplifier

I need an integrated amp that I can stream my android phone to. It needs to power some q acoustic 2020 speakers in a large kitchen.

What is out there for sensible money as this is a kitchen system? 

Super Wammer

I am sure there will be lots of offers of models but below is somehting I have used not once ut twice with tow different speakers and the sound using bluetooth was excellent . I am sure you could get a bigger case and spend huge sums on more impressive looking units but for a Kitichen system this can be easily hidden away and you will be very surprised at the quality it offers. At the last Kegworth this was the amplifier i used in my room throughout the day (connected by USB from streamer) and many of the visitors were very complimentary of the quality it produced through a pair of Goodman Maxim II speakers .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nobsound-Multifunctional-Bluetooth-Headphone-Amplifier-Black/dp/B07HRGNTLF/ref=sr_1_16?crid=11SK16B6NPNKQ&keywords=nobsound+bluetooth+amplifier&qid=1560076937&s=gateway&sprefix=Nobsound+%2Caps%2C149&sr=8-16

Problem solved. I already have a Cambridge audio azure 540 receiver hidden in a cupboard so adding this allows me to stream my Tidal hifi account to it.

I've been using a squeezebox plugged into it for a couple of years and every time I have friends round they complain about it's weird interface. Now I can just use the native phone app.

I probably should have clocked that I just needed to buy a Bluetooth adapter :$

Screenshot_2019-06-09-13-51-01-421_com.android.systemui.png

Now that's a good little device,  I was going to suggest a denon dm41 which I set up for e relative on Friday and was remarkable with Bluetooth for such a budget piece if kit

18 hours ago, Psilonaught said:

I've been using a squeezebox plugged into it for a couple of years and every time I have friends round they complain about it's weird interface. Now I can just use the native phone app.

Have you tried the third party plugin "Material Skin"?

Runs on 'phones an' stuffB|

materialskin.thumb.png.6a2e7da9d331d654bcb4610be6feab69.png

ronnie

21 hours ago, Psilonaught said:

I need an integrated amp that I can stream my android phone to. It needs to power some q acoustic 2020 speakers in a large kitchen.

What is out there for sensible money as this is a kitchen system? 

I would look and demo this one for starters. I heard its predecessor and it sounded impressive for the money.