Sign in to follow this  
tompeter

Hitachi / Lo-D HMA-9500ii Power Amplifier Mosfet Dual Mono Audiophile High End

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Mods, please can we ban this guy and get rid of his clutter?

Joined 4th August 2018, 54 posts and counting, all in eBay links as far as a I can see, with no commentary. Classic spam.

Edited by TheFlash
  • Like 1

No reason to ban I'm afraid. Just stick him on ignore.

8 minutes ago, rabski said:

How does one go about doing that?

6 minutes ago, Tristan said:

How does one go about doing that?

Click on your own profile (top right) and the drop-down menu has a 'ignore users' section. Just add him in there.

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
30 minutes ago, rabski said:

This does not work. It works on posts but not topics. See screen shot just taken with three @tompeter topics.

Why can't we ban bots? It probably is a bot as the tag for an Audio Research amp was "Audio" and one for a B&O thing was "Bang" which smacks of automation to me. It's valueless clutter which means people will start to avoid the eBay Links and might miss stuff where a a genuine person was trying to be genuinely helpful.

Change the UAP to include "the forum is for human use. The moderators might from time to time PM you to confirm that you are human, stating that if you do not respond to such messages within 14 days, your account will be closed". Simple.

286259380_ScreenShot2019-09-10at22_15_07.thumb.png.0dd35901629e41551c1802e4695709ad.png

Edited by TheFlash
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I have to say I agree with this as i have had this member on ignore for some time but still the topics come up . There is no sense or reason to these posts they are all over the place and there is never any comment or answer this is just annoying and would ask that something is done to stop this as it is just selling by another method which is rightly not allowed by others unless you pay for the privelidge .

I've already commented on this and the fact that all of his 56 posts have been just ebay links as above, so what's his point or motive.