Turk 182

which cd sounds best on your system ?

14 minutes ago, greybeard said:

It's the simplicity of the recording, and the sense of the venue, that I love. I have the caution horses too, and it is a good album, but my favourite is 21st century blues.

I stopped buying their albums after "Miles", will look into that one.

Super Wammer
9 minutes ago, tuga said:

I stopped buying their albums after "Miles", will look into that one.

They changed musical direction slightly on this one.

Posted (edited)

Very much fall into the 'If I like the tune, I'll listen to it' camp, however compressed, whatever format.

Vinyl is way way way my preferred format but if I like the song, I'm happy to listen to it, however :D

Edited by Idlewithnodrive

I'm not going to go with one recording, there's many that are great and many that are awful. What's standing out to me right now is the quality of Dead & Company, Bob Weir & Wolf Bros, and Joe Russo's Almost Dead gigs on nugs.net. Nearly every gig is just an awesome recording from the soundboard, perfect balance of detail and feel / soul, actually not balance they just have both in abundance. Some are lossless and some MQA, I don't have an MQA decoding player but a couple in MQA even without have blown my brain. Currently a free months trial wih nugs.net for any Deadheads amongst you.